Thursday 12 March 2015

O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay,



Lord, make me and mold me into the person you want me to be.
God's hands are lovingly, shaping us
"But now, O LORD, thou art our father  we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand."

He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Yes HE is GOD the FATHER, who cares for us even though we are his creation, HE honoured us by giving us HIS IMAGE, HIS, Ability, HIS Power, HIS Wisdom, HIS Breath and SPIRIT for which we are breathing today, we are healthy, strong, eating and living, Be grateful for what you have, when you see people around who don’t have what we have, He has made us more than angles, by his SPIRIT we can DO what he can do, because he told us in his word, greater works than these you can do, because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."


No comments:

Post a Comment